Thursday, January 30, 2014

College Basketball: Angelo State Belles vs. Midwestern State

Last week I had the opportunity to cover a Lone Star Conference basketball game between the Angelo State Rambelles and Midwestern State University at the Junell Center on the campus of Angelo State University. This was the first time I have shot a Rambelles game this year so most of the players were new to me. There were a few familiar faces, some of the girls were local players that I remembered from their high school days, but for the most part there were new players I had never seen before. This was also the first time for me to cover the team under new head coach Cayla Petree, who I'm sure we will do a feature story on in the near future.

The game was predominantly controlled by Midwestern State but it did get exciting toward the end when the Belles started to make a comeback. The Belles were down 14 points and had to fight their way back and got as close as two points, but unfortunately, the Belles lost in the waning seconds of the game 67-63.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.rebelmouse.com/superhandles
    Hmm… I read blogs on a similar topic, but i never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and i’ll be your constant reader.

    ReplyDelete