Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2013 1st Quarter Newspaper Clips

1stQuarterClip01 I forgot to do this several months ago, but better late than never I guess. I like posting some of my favorite newspaper clips from each quarter so I went back and searched through the first quarter and found something odd: all of my favorite clips came from the Water Valley boys basketball team and their run to the state tournament in Austin. It's not rare than all of the clips would come from sports, but to have all of them come from one school is. Usually I'll have at least a few from the stock show and rodeo, but not this year.

It was pretty cool to follow these kids, the coaches and the fans all over the state. These were some great kids and I wish their state tournament would have ended better for them, but it's all part of the game.

1stQuarterClip02 1stQuarterClip03 1stQuarterClip04 1stQuarterClip05 1stQuarterClip06 1stQuarterClip07

No comments:

Post a Comment