Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 Favorite Photos: The iPhone

Hipsta-snow01 Next up for my 2012 year in review photo list is, of course, my favorite iPhone photos. I started using my iPhone about a year ago and with the Hipstamatic and Instagram camera apps,documenting tidbits of my life became much easier. I know there are photographers in my industry that have strong reservations about using the iPhone and all it's fancy apps in a journalistic setting and there are some that have jumped on the app bandwagon, using it almost daily in their reportage.

I like using the iPhone for it's fast and artistic take on everyday life. The apps are a fun way to stay in touch with friends and family. So, here's a look back at my first year of iPhone-ography with a few of my favorites.

Hipsta-snow03 Hipsta-slack04 Hipsta-slack05 Hipsta-slack06 Hipsta-WallArt03 Hipsta-Hopper01 Hipsta-Wildflowers04 Hipsta-Indy15 Hipsta-Food03 iPhone05 iPhone04 iPhone03 iPhone02 iPhone01 iPhone06

No comments:

Post a Comment